Phone Consultations at the Healthy Living Center
Phone consultations are offered as a convenience to you at the standard office rate. Phone consultations are available to established long-distance clients to our clinic, as well as to the local public who cannot get out to see us. A consultation is a minimum of 15 minutes to 30-40 minutes in length.
A phone consultation with Laura Kokanovich ND CNHP, is based on your health history and is tailored especially for you and your needs. The consultation can help you in several ways:
- If you have symptoms you are concerned about, but aren’t certain which type of diet or program would be best.
- We help you decide if nutritional supplementation is beneficial.
- If you have general health questions.
- Do you wonder about what research alternative studies say about a particular health concern you have and how to use alternative method’s.
- New to alternative therapy and just don’t know where to start in building your health again?
What to expect prior to your consultation
- An initial phone consult involves in-depth discussion of your current health concerns, you will complete a health history and nutrition questionnaire to gain a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals.
- The Bio-Acoustic Scan will be done over the phone by having you speak into a microphone for approximately 10-15 seconds. We will need about 30 minutes to analyze your scan.
- Once we have the results we will call you back to go over it with you and help you to re-balance your system. Using good nutrition and supplements.
What to expect during your initial consultation
- Dr. Laura will explain how foods and affect your health and well-being and why certain foods can be making you sick.
- You will receive a personalized eating plan along with a protocol for herbal supplements, homeopathic’s etc. that assist in obtaining your goals
- We will work with you to set goals and develop practical ways for you to implement our real-food approach to eating.
- Enjoy 6%-30% off supplements the day of your appointment.
health history, diet, exercise, stress, lifestyle, and anything else you think might be impacting your health. Health Questionnaire’s are used and can be e-mailed or faxed.
You are welcome to send copies of blood work and other lab work done by other practitioners, as well as a record of your diet and symptoms. Recommendations will be given, in the areas of herbal medicine, dietary changes, nutritional supplementation, exercise, and stress management. The price of the remedy is not included.
We offer phone consultations on Tuesday-Friday 2pm-5pm EST by appointment only.
The cost is usually 179.00 for the initial consult which includes a Bio-Acoustic Scan and Nutritional consultation. Follow-ups are billed by the hour, example a 15 minute consult with testing is 79.00 (additional minutes is 3.00 per minute)
Payment will be taken before the consultation begins. Master Card or VISA only. (Can be used as a debit card). Please call for pricing.