Phone Consultations at the Healthy Living Center
Phone consultations are offered as a convenience to you at our standard office rate. Phone consultations are available to establish long-distance clients to our clinic, as well as to the local public who cannot get out to see us. The phone consult consists of filling out an intake form, which can be emailed or faxed to you prior to the appointment. We will call you once we receive this info and record your voice over the phone into our Bio-acoustic software. This information will take about 1-2 hours to process. Once this is complete we will have our Naturopath call you and go over all the info either by Zoom or phone (which ever you are comfortable with)
A phone consultation which is based on your health history and Bio-Acoustic results will be tailored especially for you and your needs. The phone consultation can help you in several ways:
- If you have symptoms you are concerned about, but aren’t certain which type of diet or program would be best.
- We help you decide which nutritional supplementation program is beneficial.
- We can help if you have general health questions and are new to alternative health.
- We explain what our studies say about a particular health concern you have and how to use alternative method’s.
What to expect prior to your consultation
- An initial phone consult involves in-depth discussion of your current health concerns, you will complete a health history and nutrition questionnaire to gain a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals.
- The Bio-Acoustic Scan will be done over the phone by having you speak into a microphone for approximately 10-15 seconds. We will need some time to analyze your scan.
- Once we have the results we will call you back to go over it with you. We will incorporate our muscle testing techniques by phone using our office surrogate to allow us to recommend good nutrition and supplements.
What to expect during your initial consultation
- Our Naturopath will explain how foods can affect your health and well-being and why certain foods could be making you sick.
- You will receive a personalized eating plan along with a protocol for herbal supplements, homeopathic’s etc. that assist in obtaining your goals
- We will work with you to set goals and develop practical ways for you to implement our real-food approach to eating.
- Expect 8%-20% off supplements the day of your appointment.
Please advice us of your health history, diet, exercise, stress, lifestyle, and anything else you think might be impacting your health. Health Questionnaire’s are used and can be e-mailed or faxed.
You are welcome to send copies of blood work and other lab work done by other practitioners, as well as a record of your diet and symptoms. Recommendations will be given, in the areas of herbal medicine, dietary changes, nutritional supplementation, exercise, and stress management. The price of the remedy is not included.
We offer phone consultations on Monday-Friday 2pm-5pm EST by appointment only.
The cost is usually 199.00 for the initial consult which includes a Bio-Acoustic Scan and Nutritional consultation. Follow-ups are billed by the hour, example a 15 minute consult with testing is 99.00 (additional minutes is 3.00 per minute)
Payment will be taken before the consultation begins. Master Card or VISA only. (Can be used as a debit card). Please call for pricing.